DGS is currently seeking a talented Senior Cyber Subject Matter Expert to support our Team located in Washington DC.
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate will serve as a Senior Cyber Subject Matter Expert responsible for supporting the Deputy Director. As well as providing/performing the following:
- Provide senior level cyber related consultative services as required throughout the Department, as well as inter-departmentally, to policy and technical groups or organizations
- Provide integrated cyber-technical analytic expertise supporting the Customer Cyber Directorate Conduct complex cyber analytical activities, evaluation of information/technical/physical security systems and practices, cyber investigations, and related duties
- Identify, investigate and analyze complex events of cyber significance
- Adapt and develop the most advanced tools for applying cyber security and analysis practices to the cyber mission
- Perform all source intelligence analysis to determine and report on characteristics of various systems/issues and other project/program objectives
- Analyze classified and unclassified networks to identify security vulnerabilities and intrusion detection parameters
- Report changes, trends and implications of evolving issues
- Collect data, analyze results, and prepare reports relating to project/program objectives. Integrate research results and analysis into operations
- Establish liaison with customer senior level managers, and USIC and law enforcement agencies to ensure effective and efficient collaboration of complex cyber related issues
- The position requires a demonstrated advanced working knowledge of the United States Intelligence Community (USIC), its authorities, functions, responsibilities, and mission
- The Cyber SME must have twenty (20) years of experience, including 10 years of management experience
- Experience in understanding and detection of foreign intelligence activity in the cyber domain and demonstrated ability to correlate cyber network operations (CNO) tactics, techniques, and procedures to known or suspected cyber threat actors
- Experience in complex cyber investigations and use of the latest and most advanced cyber forensics-analysis tools, multi-source intelligence analysis, knowledgeable of USIC activities is required
- Must be capable of conducting independent research, as well as, work with team members and partner agencies
- Must have experience dealing with complex cyber based investigations and national security matters
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills, and have experience in conducting cyber interviews and defensive briefings and debriefings
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
- Knowledge of customer cyber requirements related to the conduct of cyber activities and defensive operations in accordance with applicable Federal law, Executive Order, and Intelligence Directives is required
- Knowledge of Customer Orders, and Customer facilities, policies and procedures is desired
- Demonstrated creativity, innovation, flexibility, and analytical skills in problem solving is required
- TS/SCI (Q desired, but not required)
- TS/SCI (Q desired, but not required)
- Position requires individual to have earned a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- An advanced degree is preferred
- This requirement may be waived if the individual has demonstrated experience in the information technology or cyber security fields
Dependable Global Solutions (DGS), a Security and Intelligence Firm, was founded in September 2004 as a privately held small business. DGS’ principle belief is that security is not a singular endeavor. Our clients require the ability to recognize, plan for, and mitigate risk in all of its various forms.
DGS specializes in IT security, mission assurance, and intelligence operations and analysis. We build, manage, and enhance our client’s ability to identify and deal with threats and attacks in near real-time
At DGS, we understand that our employees are our most valuable resource. That’s why we offer competitive compensation packages and a supportive environment with good work-life balance. In addition, we provide opportunities for growth and development so that our employees can continually develop their competencies, skills, and talents, and pursue advancement opportunities.
When you join the DGS Team you receive - Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition and Professional Development Assistance, 529 College Savings Plan.