DGS is currently seeking a talented Cyber Intel Analyst to support our Team located in Washington, DC.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Cyber Intel Analyst will provide specific duties and functions include, but are not limited to:
- Assess the foreign intelligence (FI), international terrorist, and technological collection threats directed against customer’s personnel, resources, S&T, facilities and programs
- Produce cyber products for circulation within the organization, and for external dissemination throughout the USIC
- Develops liaison contacts within the USIC to further research and analytical objectives and goals of the Program
- Works with the Program Director to contribute to the integration of field and headquarters analysis
- Makes oral presentations, which convey ideas, facts, conclusions, estimates, and projections to a variety of the customer and USIC personnel
- Prepares a variety of written communications and documents, including but not limited to reports, national security studies, and policy recommendations at the direction of the cyber management
- Individual must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in intelligence analysis
- Individual must have demonstrated evidence of excellent oral and written communication skills and proven performance delivering high-quality products under sometimes seemingly enormous pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of cyber tradecraft, analytic standards and integrity, methodology and tools is required
- Knowledge of adversary methodologies and collection interests is also required
- Special expertise, such as area or country specialization, foreign language fluency, emerging science and technology research is desired
- The individual must demonstrate direct and current knowledge of the mission, structure, and key intelligence programs of the US intelligence community (USIC), to include tactical analysis in support of the cyber mission, international political, economic, and military matters as they impact US national security policy and issues, all aspects of the intelligence cycle, and must demonstrate core analytical competencies to include critical thinking skills, strong collaboration skills, and a customer focus to espouse counterintelligence issues with an analysis dimension
- TS/SCI (Q desired, but not required)
Clearance Required - (please note: only apply if you currently have the necessary active security clearance stated below)
- TS/SCI (Q desired, but not required)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- An advanced degree is preferred, this requirement may be waived if the individual has demonstrated experience in the information technology or cyber security fields
- Foreign language proficiency, written and spoken (such as Russian, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, or related languages), is desirable
Dependable Global Solutions (DGS), a Security and Intelligence Firm, was founded in September 2004 as a privately held small business. DGS’ principle belief is that security is not a singular endeavor. Our clients require the ability to recognize, plan for, and mitigate risk in all of its various forms.
DGS specializes in IT security, mission assurance, and intelligence operations and analysis. We build, manage, and enhance our client’s ability to identify and deal with threats and attacks in near real-time.
At DGS, we understand that our employees are our most valuable resource. That’s why we offer competitive compensation packages and a supportive environment with good work-life balance. In addition, we provide opportunities for growth and development so that our employees can continually develop their competencies, skills, and talents, and pursue advancement opportunities.
When you join the DGS Team you receive - Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition and Professional Development Assistance, 529 College Savings Plan.