Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? It’s time to consider DGS! Join a company that is distinguished by excellence. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment with talented professionals, great benefits, work-life balance integration, and a commitment to helping you grow and learn.
Here’s your chance to join our dynamic team!
DGS is looking for an adept Unauthorized Disclosure Analyst with demonstrated experience applying the security discipline to Unauthorized Disclosure issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recommend security policy positions and represent those positions to a broad constituency at various forums, as well as facilitate or chair forums to draft policy and/or achieve policy issue resolution.
- Independently draft, coordinate, and staff actions
- Organize information and write clear, succinct, and grammatically correct security documents as required.
- Research and provide analysis of DoD and Component policies and directives.
- Safeguard classified information from exploitation, compromise, or other UD (InT analysis).
- Communicate recommendations and findings verbally in a logical, coherent manner with senior level DoD executives as required.
Active Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher level degree) in Information Security or related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of five years of security policies and procedures experience used in the information security discipline for DoD, the Defense Intelligence Enterprise, or at the national level.
- Knowledge of the DoD’s supporting security functions to include InT, operations security, technology protection, habeas, declassification, SCI and SAP security policies is highly desired.
- Minimum four years drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions, preferably at the OSD level, and must have five years of experience independently drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions within OSD, the Services, a Defense Agency or the Joint Staff.
- Minimum four years of the DoD population through work experience directly supporting the military or DoD population
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with the greater security professional community.
- Experience working with Government personnel at a Services Headquarters or Office of the Secretary of Defense level.
- Minimum five years of experience researching and providing analysis of DoD and Component policies and directives.
- Minimum five years of experience safeguarding classified information from exploitation, compromise, or other UD (InT analysis).
- Minimum five years of experience communicating verbally in a logical, coherent manner with senior level DoD executives is required.
- Minimum five years demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and associated software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, OneNote, etc.)
- Five years of experience in project management is preferred.
At DGS, we understand that our employees are our most valuable resource. That’s why we offer competitive compensation packages and a supportive environment with good work-life balance. In addition, we provide opportunities for growth and development so that our employees can continually develop their competencies, skills, and talents, and pursue advancement opportunities.
When you join the DGS Team you receive - Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition and Professional Development Assistance, 529 College Savings Plan.
Dependable Global Solutions (DGS), a Security and Intelligence Firm, was founded in September 2004 as a privately held small business. DGS’ principle belief is that security is not a singular endeavor. Our clients require the ability to recognize, plan for, and mitigate risk in all of its various forms.
DGS specializes in IT security, mission assurance, and intelligence operations and analysis. We build, manage, and enhance our client’s ability to identify and deal with threats and attacks in near real-time