Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? It’s time to consider DGS! Join a company that is distinguished by excellence. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment with talented professionals, great benefits, work-life balance integration, and a commitment to helping you grow and learn as well as opportunities.
Here’s your chance to join our dynamic team!
DGS is currently seeking a talented ACD Network/Infrastructure Engineer in support of our Team located at the Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX.
Support shall include advanced engineering of the customer’s central management systems, operational networks and the training network and AOL network infrastructures.
The contractor shall provide advanced level support in specific operating systems as evidenced by Cisco industry standard certifications. Additionally, Infrastructure Engineering shall include performance of advanced administrative maintenance and configuration and troubleshooting actions on a variety of commercial network management software suites.
· ACD Network/Infrastructure Engineering shall include performing installation, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance on mission network switches, routers, firewalls, ASA, Blue Coat proxy servers, and other network infrastructure devices.
· ACD Network/Infrastructure Engineering tasks also include configuring network boundary and core infrastructure equipment and troubleshooting network infrastructure problems beyond intermediate responsibilities.
· The contractor shall perform advanced level installation, upgrades, troubleshooting, and daily maintenance of hardware and software consisting of Cisco GUI and CLI operating systems, infrastructure integrations, fiber-channel switches, SAN, TACLANE’s, fiber optic media, fiber-channel connectivity, gigabit Ethernet, 100BaseT network operations, and other network and computer components.
· The contractor shall evaluate and document the ACD network infrastructure configuration, particularly under periods of peak usage, and determine where corrections and enhancements can be made to include removing misconfigured or excessive network components.
· The contractor shall provide all recommended fixes to include enhanced network infrastructure devices and transmission media information to the COR.
· The contractor shall ensure the ACD network infrastructure devices are secure, have the latest software patches installed, and are properly configured to DISA STIG and AF (AFI and TO) standards to minimize the potential of unauthorized intrusions.
· The contractor shall determine data gathering points throughout the customer’s network infrastructure for obtaining important ACD metrics, and determine and identify manual processes, or generate programming scripts, required to automate data gathering.
· Must be HBSS Intrusion Trained
Clearance Required: Active TS with SCI eligibility Clearance