DGS is currently seeking a talented Corporate Recruiter, Mid to Senior Level to support our HQ located in Falls Church, VA.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Sr. Corporate Recruiter will work as part of the team performing full life-cycle recruiting for complex non-technical and technical positions within our growing organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and proactively finding candidates, application/resume screening, conducting preliminary candidate interviews, and providing recommendations on the most qualified candidates to management
- Understand the talent pipeline in order to assist the Task Lead’s and Project Managers in identifying talent for open engagements and proposals
- Develop and maintain a qualified candidate pool through a variety of sourcing techniques, including: networking, referrals, ATS database searches, Job boards, relevant social media and web-based searches, and various other outreaches
- Ensure compliance with company’s pre-employment standards, including clearance levels
- Plan and participate in networking events, such as job fairs, industry conferences, outplacement firm events, etc. to identify qualified candidates
- Provide recruiting updates as needed at team meetings and adjust recruiting activities based on engagement pipeline requirements
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects and establish working relationships with Task Leads and Project Managers
- 5 - 8 years’ experience of recruiting in DoD and/or IC programs within the government contracting industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable having negotiation discussions and articulating the company’s offerings and benefits
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and managing their workflows
- Must be familiar with OFCCP – maintain, track all applicant data; compliance, and follow OFCCP reporting requirements
- Deep experience using social media tools for sourcing and branding efforts; tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through understanding of the business and company value proposition
- Demonstrated understanding of additional HR functions (employee management and development, benefits administration, compliance etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 years of experience recruiting for DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) programs
- or, a minimum of 5 years professional experience in recruiting for DoD and/or IC programs within the government contracting industry
Dependable Global Solutions (DGS), a Security and Intelligence Firm, was founded in September 2004 as a privately held small business. DGS’ principle belief is that security is not a singular endeavor. Our clients require the ability to recognize, plan for, and mitigate risk in all of its various forms.
DGS specializes in IT security, mission assurance, and intelligence operations and analysis. We build, manage, and enhance our client’s ability to identify and deal with threats and attacks in near real-time.
At DGS, we understand that our employees are our most valuable resource. That’s why we offer competitive compensation packages and a supportive environment with good work-life balance. In addition, we provide opportunities for growth and development so that our employees can continually develop their competencies, skills, and talents, and pursue advancement opportunities.
When you join the DGS Team you receive - Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition and Professional Development Assistance, 529 College Savings Plan.