Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? It’s time to consider DGS! Join a company that is distinguished by excellence. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment with talented professionals, great benefits, work-life balance integration, and a commitment to helping you grow and learn as well as opportunities.
Here’s your chance to join our dynamic team!
Dependable Global Solutions (DGS), a Security and Intelligence Firm, was founded in September 2004 as a privately held small business. DGS’ principle belief is that security is not a singular endeavor. Our clients require the ability to recognize, plan for, and mitigate risk in all of its various forms. DGS specializes in IT security, mission assurance, and intelligence operations and analysis. We build, manage, and enhance our client’s ability to identify and deal with threats and attacks in near real-time
The ideal candidate will provide technical Monitors and reviews strategies, doctrine, policies, directives, and instructions from higher echelon headquarters as well as provide recommendations to ensure compliance and/or consideration in planning efforts as well as these tasks:
- Develops plans and orders through the application of operational art and operational design, and by using the JOPP, within the milestones, deliverables, and interaction points for plans developed using Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX) activities
- Provides input to briefings, transitioning concepts to execution, and assisting in the coordination of joint operational planning in support of training, exercises, combat, and contingency plans and operations
- Develops and integrates cyberspace capabilities into deliberate, contingency, operation, and crisis action planning
- Provides input for the development of TTPs, CONOPs, COAs, and other related documents related to OCO, DCO, and the securing, operating, and defending of the DODIN
- Provides input to address shortfalls, prioritize and validate requirements, and be prepared to modify development planning efforts based on the changing cyberspace environment
- Contributes to the development of exercise scenarios, exercise operational plans, and other required documentation to support planning and execution to accomplish USCYBERCOM exercise training priorities
- Conducts research of current and emerging threats to U.S. Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources (CIKR)
- Participates in Joint Planning Groups (JPGs), and Operational Planning Groups/Teams (OPG/OPTs)
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate will have experience with leading and acts as a full participant in JPGs and OPG/OPT developing and integrating cyber capabilities into plans, and in support of Combatant Commander planning efforts.
The essential functions of this position also include:
- Coordinate cyberspace operations planning activities through the IJSTO to include Evaluation
- Request and Response Messages, SAP procedures, and the RAPCO
- Thinks independently and serves as an advanced technical expert of all planning methodologies and applications in all phases of military operations, providing analytical expertise and expert knowledge of operational design, Joint Operation Planning, and APEX
- Establishes joint operation planning objectives in support of combat and contingency operations
- without supervision
- Able to independently coordinate the development of cyberspace operations plans, contingency plans, CONOPs, and orders
- Provides extensive technical expertise; leads, and participates in all phases and steps of the
- JOPP and APEX activities
Education and Required Skills
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Joint Operation Planner and a complete working knowledge of the JOPP, JOPES, and APEX planning formats and guidance
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum specialized education in military joint operation planning through the JPME II
- The JIOPC, or other similar military operation planning courses, may be substituted for JPME II
- Planning experience may be reduced by Four years of planning experience and may be substituted with completion of an advanced Service planner school (SAMS, SAASS, JAWS, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Active TS/SCI CI Poly
At DGS, we understand that our employees are our most valuable resource. That’s why we offer competitive compensation packages and a supportive environment with good work-life balance. In addition, we provide opportunities for growth and development so that our employees can continually develop their competencies, skills, and talents, and pursue advancement opportunities.
When you join the DGS Team you receive - Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition and Professional Development Assistance, 529 College Savings Plan.