Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? It’s time to consider DGS! Join a company that is distinguished by excellence. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment with talented professionals, great benefits, work-life balance integration, and a commitment to helping you grow and learn as well as opportunities.
Here’s your chance to join our dynamic team!
Dependable Global Solutions (DGS), a Security and Intelligence Firm, was founded in September 2004 as a privately held small business. DGS’ principle belief is that security is not a singular endeavor. Our clients require the ability to recognize, plan for, and mitigate risk in all of its various forms. DGS specializes in IT security, mission assurance, and intelligence operations and analysis. We build, manage, and enhance our client’s ability to identify and deal with threats and attacks in near real-time
The ideal candidate will conduct research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations at the national, DOD, Service, and Command level including:
- Provides technical expertise on executive-level projects, analyzes, assesses, and develops future strategies, policies, and doctrines governing cyberspace operations
- Supports interagency and coalition policy formulations on cyberspace issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and equities are accurately represented
- Maintains awareness of and reports significant cyber-related policy issues affecting the DOD and USCYBERCOM
- Provides concise, actionable communications to senior officials, both written and orally Performs analysis and critical thinking, assesses programmatic issues, conducts risk analysis, and proposes innovative and achievable solutions
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate will have experience with independent researches, analyzes, assesses, and examines existing frameworks for DOD, interagency, national, and international cyberspace-related policy, orders, directives, doctrine, strategy, and guidance for modernization and optimization of mission efficiency and effectiveness
The essential functions of this position also include:
- Expert knowledge of the comprehensive cyberspace mission set and related topics, extending from underlying network structures, standards, and cybersecurity through operational planning and execution, and including (but not limited to) related issues such as workforce, training and development, readiness, capability development and acquisition, intelligence, authorities, legislation and regulation, partnership, and governance
- Conducts analysis of existing guidance and directive documentation to identify overlaps, gaps, and seams between policies and guidance issued by independent authorities and provides recommendations for revisions and updates, resolution, or rescission
- Identifies misaligned structures or documentation within the policy and guidance landscape, across all levels, along with overlaps, gaps, and seams which impede or may conflict with DOD execution of the cyberspace mission set
- Proposes new logical frameworks and structures to optimize the DOD guidance landscape and to clarify linkages to interagency and national frameworks and guidance
- Acts as technical expert on executive level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives to exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to the subject matter
- Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Possesses a thorough and expert understanding and knowledge of existing joint cyberspace policies
- Develops reports and briefings on policy, strategy, and doctrine activities
- Performs expert analysis and critical thinking, assesses complex programmatic issues, conducts risk analysis, and proposes innovative and achievable solutions
Education and Required Skills
- Minimum 15 years of experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related functional area
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or
- related discipline
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Active TS/SCI CI Poly
At DGS, we understand that our employees are our most valuable resource. That’s why we offer competitive compensation packages and a supportive environment with good work-life balance. In addition, we provide opportunities for growth and development so that our employees can continually develop their competencies, skills, and talents, and pursue advancement opportunities.
When you join the DGS Team you receive - Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition and Professional Development Assistance, 529 College Savings Plan.